Russia’s Toughest Prison uses Caucasian Mountain Shepard As Guard Dogs…They Weigh Up To 200lbs and Stand 6ft Tall And Said To Have The Stopping Power Of A .45 Caliber Gun
School in Afghanistan
Inside Of A Hand Grenade
World’s Fastest Production Car: Hennessey Venom GT Engine (1244 bhp @ 6600 rpm 0-60mph 2.7 Seconds)
Graphene aerogel is the lightest solid material created
Wreck of the Swedish warship Mars, which exploded during the first battle of Öland. Pretty well preserved for 500 years underwater (Baltic Sea)
It was the largest and fiercest warship in the world, named the Mars for the Roman god of war, but it went up in a ball of flames in a brutal naval battle in 1564, consigning 800 to 900 Swedish and German sailors and a fortune in gold and silver coins to the bottom of the Baltic Sea.
Now, a few years after the ship’s discovery, researchers have concluded that the one-of-a-kind ship is also the best preserved ship of its kind, representing the first generation of Europe’s big, three-masted warships.
A Ball of Mackerel
North America Compared To The Size Of Jupiter
Inside of Budzludja, a communist monument abandoned at the top of a mountain in Bulgaria.
World’s largest helicopter- Mil Mi-26
Ken Block’s new ‘Hoonicorn’ a 1965 Ford Mustang Notchback built by RTR- 845whp/720lb.ft…Pure Insanity
“The car was heavily modified by RTR and ASD Motorsports to feature a 410 cubic inch Roush Yates V8, with 845 hp, mated to a one-off Sadev all-wheel drive system.”
HOONICORN RTR SPECIFICATIONS:
- MOTOR: Roush Yates 410 cubic inch Ford V8, 845 hp/720 lb.ft with ITBs
- TRANSMISSION: 6-speedSadev SC90-24 all-wheel drive transmission with a hydraulic handbrake system
- SUSPENSION: Custom ASD Motorsports-designed geometry and components
- BODY: 1965 widebody Ford Mustang designed by RTR, Ken Block and Hoonigan, ASD Motorsports full tubular chassis, ASD Motorsports custom roll-cage, door bars and front/rear suspension mounts, RTR carbon fiber body panels
- WHEELS: fifteen52 three-piece R40, 18” x10.5”
- TIRES: Pirelli Trofeo R, 295/30/18, custom Ken Block compound