1. Sean Connery wore a wig in every single one of his Bond performances.
2. Some Wookie suits were made from human hair.
3. Arnold Schwarzenegger was paid approximately $21,429 for every one of the 700 words he said in, Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
4. Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article ‘The’.
5. The original raw footage of Apocalypse Now consisted of 1,250,000 feet of film which is over 230 hours’ worth.
6. Walt Disney refused to allow Alfred Hitchcock to film at Disneyland in the early 1960s because he had made “that disgusting movie Psycho.”
7. Alfred Hitchcock’s, Psycho (1960) was the first American film ever to show a flushing toilet.
8. For Dr. Strangelove, Peter Sellers was paid $1 million, 55 percent of the film’s budget.
9. There is a sound effect called the Wilhelm Scream that has been used in over 200 movies and TV shows since 1951.
10. Django Unchained is the first time in 16 years that Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t get the top billing.
11. Samuel L. Jackson used the word mother-fucker to overcome his stammer/stutter.
12. Jim Caviezel was struck by lightening while he was on the cross in, Passion of the Christ.
13. Michael Myers mask in Halloween is just a Captain Kirk mask altered slightly and painted white.
14. The director of Cannibal Holocaust had to prove in court that the actors were still alive and didn’t get killed during the movie
15. Courtney Love insists that the role of the drug dealer, Lance, in Pulp Fiction was offered to Kurt Cobain.
16. The carpet in The Shining and the second floor of Sid’s house in Toy Story are almost identical.
17. Ryan Gosling was cast as Noah in The Notebook because the director wanted someone “not handsome.”
18. Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn failed his driving test eight times.
19. Barbie in Toy Story is voiced by Jodi Benson, best known for her role as Ariel in The Little Mermaid.
20. Pornstar Asia Carrera plays the flatmate of Tara Reid in Logjammin’, the film within the film in The Big Lebowski.